In the wake of so many scientists, internet-rights activists, whistle blowers, journalists and conspiracy-theory filmmakers conveniently dying by suicide, a trend is emerging whereby would-be targets are writing pre-emptive "I did not kill myself" and "Don't stop investigating this shit just because I'm dead" notes. However, Barack Obama reminded us all that what is said and what is done are often two separate things. "First off, I say stuff all the time that I hardly follow through on, so talk and action are often inconsistent. Second, those who would expose our governments' lies and our plans for complete economic enslavery and erosion of all civil liberties and privacy are traders and pinkies and highly unstable people whose word is not to be trusted. These are the kind of people who commit suicide by running themselves over with a black SUV and then shooting themselves in the back."